My little piece of Paradise

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm new to blogging, only started at the beginning of January 2014. In that time I have had a lot of fun participating in various challenges and have been inspired by so many of you. I'm new to card making but enjoy it so much. I've been a scrapbooker for many years and card making seemed like the next logical step:)
I hope you enjoy your visit and feel free to leave me a comment or follow my blog. HUGZ :)

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Crafty Catz - Bling

Well I'm back with another card for our awesome challenge over at Crafty Catz.
This week the theme is BLING and our fabulous sponsor is 


Such a great prize right?

We are also holding a GDT Call for April so don't forget to put GDT on your entry :)

This week i decided not to colour, instead I decided to BLING up a new design I have.
Hope you like :)

3 comments:

  1. wow this is fabulous Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous bling card Donna!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna your card is stunning, I love all the detail on the dress and the pretty butterfly. Well done.

    ReplyDelete